Thursday, December 30, 2010

-pray-

I just cant sleep tonight.
Knowing that things aint right.
Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go.
Children are crying.
Soldiers are dying
Some people don't have a home
But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray


That's a part of Justin Bieber's song, Pray. I'm not a big fan, but when I listen to this song, it did touch me somehow. Today is the last day of 2010. For some reason, new year is not a great excitement for me. But I do hope that things would go better next year. I know that I haven't done much for my family, friends or my country and my religion. But I will close my eyes and pray. 
Looking backward is okay, but stepping backward is not an option.

No comments: