Wednesday, December 1, 2010

No Regret

As i grow up, I face so many options in life. I learn that you can't do all of the things you wish to do. I face many challenges. I failed in some cases, and I succeed in another cases. I lost several chances, I miss many moments and opportunity. But I also gain experience, value and understanding.

Well, last year, I miss so many precious moment with my friends and family because I was abroad. It did break my heart somehow. Last month I missed the opportunity to sit in VVIP row at Obama's speech. It did turn me down. Last week, I lost my digital camera, who always accompany me capturing moments. Now, it's gone. Yesterday, I missed the chance to meet my American aunt and uncle who were in Jakarta for several days. It really killed my heart. I face disappointment in life. It feels like you stab your own heart. But from disappointment I also learn to let things go. While wishing that something better is gonna come to me.

Sometimes, I am afraid of regretting my choices. But I guess, we should have no regrets in life. Regret will only take us back to uneventful moment and add sorrow to our day. I believe that chance can come more than once. What we need is a self- respect and good self- esteem. Nobody's gonna respect us better than we do.

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? Vincent van Gogh

2 comments:

Rama said...

waaah sit. gue paling menyayangkan american aunt lo itu :(
jarang2 kan sit

Siti Aisyah Rachmawati said...

iya ram, it's okayy lah mudah2an masih bisa ketemu di lain waktu amiiiin