Sunday, December 21, 2008

EDC rocks my life..

after a long time without any postingg..

well, just a brief introduction..
EDC or English Day Competition is competition that is conducted in English which consists of 2 major contest.
They're English Debating Contest and Speech Contest. EDC is the biggest proker hold by English Club. For my period, I'm pointed as the General Chair Person of the competition.
EDC is also a part of AKSI 32 SUMMERDIVE. For EDC 2009, again this event will be an opening event of the whole AKSI.

The committe itself, is conducted in 2 body. The first body is in SEKSI ACARA PASCAL, In other side, EC guys are also being the main committe of this event.

There has been sooo many obstacle I found in arranging this event. For the very first time.. the scheme for EDC was made in a very good scheme for me :)
the date was in the post-holiday, so I can freely us the school's area, because there will be no KBM activity yet at that time. Also, the Chief of Adjudicator-the person that will help me soo muchoo in arranging the event- is Ka Tyas. So many benefit I get because I will cooperate with Ka Tyas. Because she's our coach, she's an alumni of SMANSA, she's Cimoy-who's at the moment become the KETUA PANITIA OF AKSI- , and generously, she ask for no payment..

But those two major things, was interrupted by the real fact,,
which is,, CC was planning to conduct the debate competition on 20th of Jan sumwhere.. which also means,I can't place any competitions around that date.. pweehh..

yaudah I changed the date to 13-15 of feb, which means.. There will be collision between the competition and the school's KBM.. also it will be a total burdened to perlap whose pj is my bestfriend, because they've to do all crazy prep juz in 2 hour

i'm not really satisfied, though
the date was soo uncomfortable to many people..

suddenly I heard that on 10-12 there will be debate in DW Fair,,
shit, i get fuckin confuse bcos of it..
lyk, what the hell are u thinkin' it'sa total collision, it's juz 1 day of diffrence..
but, that moment I decided to stand still.. and being brave to challange DW fair-lol-

THEN, SUMWHERE AROUND MID DECEMBER
sumone named adriel, guy from CC
wrote a comment in my face book
he said
sitiiii, edc dimajuin dong, soalnya cc mw opening ceremony-nya pas tanggal 14 februari,, skalian valentine gt

shit, apalagi nih..

hahaha,,
cerita punya cerita akhirnya gw memutuskan untuk MENARIK MAJU EDC MENJADI TANGGAL 8-10 JANUARI,
DAN ITU KAYA TINGGAL BEBERAPA MINGGU LAGII..
OOH MY GOOD,,

edc rocks on!!

1 comment:

Fajar Sulistyaningsih said...

omg kangen banget aku sama edc :(