Sunday, October 5, 2008

170708 [part2]

after arriving at school, my friends were bursting out, reaching me and say happily happy birthday.
And then we stood for upacara bendera..
But just then, in the beginning of dat upacara,, I’m cryin quite hard
I don’t know why, it was just something knocking my heart.. gee
And it frequently happen~until the end of upacara..

One of thing I’m thinking was “ HOW’S MY FACE LOOK LIKE AT THE MOMENT???”

Pas slese upacaara, all of my friends surrounding me singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY until the whole lapangan looked at us..
And comin to ground to sing together.
And again I was cryin so hard..
Knaapa yah ? sampe kejer gitu gw nagisnya..
Kaya abis dipukulin giitu.awkawkawk
Abis itu gw naik ke atas-ke kelas maksudnya..
And then my friends coming to me AGAIN
HUG ME, SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND SING ALOUD, PRAYING N GIVING ME AL-FATIHAH
And u can guess what happen
I am cryin’ even harder and harder,,gatau malu bgt dehh
Udh 16 tapi masi nangis ajja.. hihi

It’s just soooo sweet, fellas!!
I love my 16th
I want to be real 16

and I have to know how . .

effinthough it’s u dat I want not coming up with things dat I want, dat I wait
But I can dismiss it..
Bye bye bye.

No comments: