Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fat-Talk

All the girls always saying, I'm so fat. Then I'm like, " No, you're not." Then they're like, Yes I am." Some girls I know that say that.. they're really skinny and they just wannabe... they just want people to say that they're skinny so that they'll feel better about themselves. I go, " no, you're not," but they keep on saying, I'm so fat," so that (they) can hear me saying that they're not fat

Never though about this before until I read this passage in my anthropology book, yeah sometimes you just want people to say good things about you so that you'll feel good about yourself. It is common and we can't say that it's wrong since I believe everybody want social recognition. But then who wants to hear you saying this over and over again...

1 comment:

Lamb Karahi said...

Salams
Cool blog
Would you please link to my blog frm here?
Wasalam